Dentist in Northwest Tucson
6849 N. Oracle Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85704
Walk-ins are welcome until 3pm
Dr. Lawrence J. Strugala, D.D.S.
Dentistry combines my two great passions, working with my hands and helping others. People are so unique and interesting that it makes each day fun and exciting. They all have a different story to tell.
Eastern Michigan University and Henry Ford Community College, Undergraduate Degree
University of Detroit Dental School, Doctorate of Dental Surgery
I have taken years of continuing education courses with emphasis on comprehensive orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and implant restorations. I want to give my patients as many options regarding their treatment as possible. It is always fun to learn new things and take on new challenges!
I am originally from Allen Park, MI and now live in NW Tucson with my wife, Linda. We have two sons, on still in Michigan and one here in Tucson, and two Bichons. In my free time I enjoy woodworking and playing Pickleball.
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I use Manual or Electric Toothbrushes? July 15, 2015
- Is it Still Necessary to Add Fluoride to Our Drinking Water? June 11, 2015
- Happy Mother’s Day! May 6, 2015
- 10 Common Dental Problems and How To Avoid Them June 12, 2014
- 10 Ways to Say Goodbye to Your Sweet Tooth April 28, 2014